This year, we have so much to be thankful for. It has been a good year, and Heavenly Father has blessed us through it all.
This year, we all thought Travis would be deploying to Afghanistan so we planned a family Thanksgiving here in Utah. At the last minute, his deployment date changed till next year. But they still came up and I'm glad they did. Even though I only got to see them for a couple hours.
Sarah put on the whole party at her church building in Woods Cross. She made some delicious turkey too. We all brought something to share and had tons of food.
Cousins are the best.
We even had some friends of Trav and Steph's come. They're also neighbors of ours from years ago in Puyallup.
I brought decorations as usual.
I went to the doctor the next day, had some nasty virus. He gave me the best thanksgiving gift anyone could give. He gave me the cough medicine with lortab in it. So I slept through the next 3 days, and felt so much better.








No comments:
Post a Comment