Holy Moly, Colson turned 6! No surprise here that he chose a dinosaur party. It was so fun planning and getting ready for this party
We even had some party-animals attend!
We had some really fun games. I had a bunch of dinosaur eggs that had little plastic dinosaurs in them. So we hid them all over in the garden. The kids got to go in the garden and hunt down 3 eggs each.
We had all the dino footprints numbered and hanging on the fence for the kids to match up.
The decorations were awesome if I do say so myself. There were tracks leading into the party from outside.
We had a lot of good food too.
All the kids got an explorer hat and hunted down all the dino prints on the field guide.
We did a dino egg race with giant dino feet too.
I found these really cool sand castle molds, that I made salt dough dino bones with. Then Daniel got a load of sand from work. Then we buried all the bones in the sand so the kids could get some brushes and dig them out.It was a huge hit.
Colson has some great friends who really made him feel special.
We had this fun backdrop that everyone took pictures in front of too.
You can't really see the cool Happy Birthday banner I made out of dino bones, but it's there.
We photo shopped this picture for Colson's invitations and it cracks me up. The invitations turned out amazing.
The group of party animals together.
The morning of Mr.C's birthday, I surprised him with a cool shirt. I took different pieces of different dinosaurs, and squished them all together into a 'Colsonasaurus'. Established 10.7.2010, which is Colson's birthday.







No comments:
Post a Comment