Daniels family decided to get together for a family picture while my Mother in law, Sharlene, was in town. I'm really glad we made the trip down for this. Grandma Baum has been in the hospital a lot with strokes and what not, and I was really glad to be there with her.
Almost everyone is there, we're missing Rachel, Bekka and her family, Melissa and her family and Todd.
We got a shot with just our family and Grandma and Grandpa too.
Before everyone got there, I snapped a few pictures of the kids and I really love how they turned out.
Recently a gal in our ward out of the blue, said to me, 'you have really beautiful children. All of them, are just beautiful'. It really made me feel good and maybe a little less crazy, because I've always thought that I could look at my children objectively and say that they really are beautiful children. But, some people may think that I'm biased or that I have to think that because I'm their mother and I made them. But, this gal randomly said this and it just confirmed to me what I already knew. I think that each one of them are stunning. And I feel so blessed to be their mother.
I mean, who wouldn't love those faces!?








No comments:
Post a Comment