Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Audrey Maurine

Alli had her baby!!  On December 14th she went in to be induced.  


Can you see the excitement on their faces!


Finally, at 7:45 pm, Miss Audrey Maurine Shaw was born.  She is such a doll!


I can't get over how much she looks like Alli already.  Allison looked just like this.  Isn't that bow to die for?!



She's a holiday baby.  So naturally, she's got to show her Christmas spirit.

 Look at those lips!  I just want to smooch them!!








Isn't she beautiful?!  I can't believe my baby sis has a baby now!  I can't wait to go down and see her!  I've had to wait because someone has always been sick at our house.  I don't want to share anything with baby, so I've been waiting.  I've had a fall/winter baby and I know how un-fun it can be, when they get sick.

Congratulations Matt and Allison!

No comments: