Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Ava's 10th Birthday!!

I can't believe my little Ava is 10.  When did it happen?  When did she grow up?
This year Ava decided she wanted to have a "gender neutral" party so she could invite boys.  Whoa!  How can she want boys to come?!

 We decided on a movie night party.  We had a lot of food, popcorn and treats.  And I'm pretty sure every kid in the fourth grade came to the party.
 Ava had so many friends come.  It was craziness.  Literally, madness and mayhem.  But Ava had SO much fun and SO many friends there.

 Her friends are real comedians.  They gave her funny gifts.  Good thing she has a good sense of humor. 

 Afterwards, it turned into a Karaoke party.  Every single one of those kids was up on their feet singing.  It was kinda hilarious.




 I was actually super impressed with the bravery of these kids.  I would have been way too self conscious to sing like that in front of my friends.  But it was a great party, and Ava had a blast.  Happy Birthday Ava girl!!

No comments: