Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sawyer's Preschool Program

Sawyer's preschool program this year was so cute.  Mrs. Handy and Miss Marilou are the best preschool teachers.  Both Colson and Sawyer have loved them so much.  

This year Sawyer got to say the part of Zipper, the Dragasaurus class pet.  It was the cutest.


They sang a bunch of songs about the seasons.


 It included props and hand motions.  I was really proud of Sawyer for remembering most of them.


 He has grown so much this year in preschool.  I think the end of school has kind of thrown him for a loop with the move.  His teacher's said they noticed a change when he told them we were moving.  I think he doesn't quite understand what it means.  He keeps saying he doesn't want to leave his toys or his bed or stuffed animals.  I've tried to explain to him that he's taking everything with him, but I'm not sure he gets it. 

We'll figure it out though.  We've had such a great preschool year though.  I'm proud of him and all he has accomplished.  He has grown so much.  We love our little Sawyer B.

No comments: